Animal Crossing Cut File
You may have seen my post about Animal Crossing cross stitch patterns, so you may know that my kids are totally obsessed with the game. So when Happy Crafters sent me some cute shirts and vinyl for my son’s birthday, a huge awwww and thanks to them btw, I knew I had to make some fun Animal Crossing cut files. Instead of keeping them for myself I decided to share them with all of you, just in case your kids (or you) need your own Animal Crossing gear!
Animal Crossing Cut File – Free SVG Files
Tips for Working with Vinyl
- You’ll need a cutting machine. I prefer the Cricut machines, like THIS one.
- Grab your blanks, including these adorable baseball tees, from Happy Crafters HERE.
- Grab your vinyl, like the fluorescent that I used, HERE.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) is used for shirts and apparel. This vinyl is ironed on using a heat press or another heat source. I recommend the Cricut EasyPress.
- Files used with HTV should be mirrored before cutting. This is because you cut on the reverse side of the vinyl and then flip it over to iron it on.
- Adhesive vinyl is used to make car decals and on items such as tumblers. This vinyl is not applied with heat.
- You do not need to mirror the file if you will be using adhesive vinyl.
Combo Boy and Girl Files
Grab both the boy and girl tree file HERE.
Boy Cut File
HERE is the SVG file for the boy Shake Yo Money Maker cut file. This SVG can be used with the design software for your cutting machine. However, please note that you will need the upgraded Silhouette software to use an SVG.
Girl Cut File
HERE is the SVG file for the girl Shake Yo Money Maker cut file. This SVG can be used with the design software for your cutting machine. However, please note that you will need the upgraded Silhouette software to use an SVG.
Gone Fishin Cut File
I have teamed up with my friends at Your Money Geek to share this fun set of files with you. Head over to THEIR PAGE to grab the Gone Fishin’ cut files.
This is the character on Animal Crossing that my kids created for me! They even found a vintage sewing machine, so cute right?
Bonus PDF Coloring Sheets
I have also turned these files into coloring sheets. They are simply the cut file with an outline so you can color in the boy or girl with their custom outfit! These are for personal use only.
Get them HERE.