Download my 2017 Media Kit.
As of October 2017 Sew What Alicia gets 60k-100k page views monthly.
- Pinterest – 10123
- Facebook Followers – 8159
- Instagram – 1618
- Email List – 2k
- Private Facebook Live Sewing Group – 500
Pinterest is the biggest source of referral traffic with a monthly reach of 1.8 million people.
Sew What Alicia
- Thermoweb Design Team Member
- Worked with Joann Stores, Cricut, Art Gallery Fabrics, DecoArt, Milo’s Kitchen Home Style Dog Treats, and a2 Milk.
- Worked with Blend Fabrics, Moda Fabrics, Aurifil, and Wonderfil as a Thermoweb Design Team Member.
- Featured in Homemakers Magazine
- Regular contributor for Dawn Nicole Designs, Kimber Dawn Co., and Pageflutter
- Content creator for several large sites including The Pinning Mama, Kimber Dawn Co, Dawn Nicole Designs, and One Crazy House.
- 97% of my readers are female.
I do accept guest posts and I love featuring other up and coming bloggers! I will promote your post on all my social media channels just as I would my own. A guest post is a paid opportunity.
- You must be a blogger. I’d love for you to include a little into about yourself, a link to your blog, and where my readers can find and follow you on social media. (If you’re an Etsy shop owner or something like that and would like to share a tutorial that’s ok, too).
- Posts must be in the form of a tutorial and fit into my Sewing or Fabric Projects niche.
If you have specific questions please contact me via email (sewwhatalicia[at]gmail.com).
View my Full Disclosure Statement, Privacy, Terms of Service, and Comment Policies here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Connect with Sew What Alicia